All kaomoji t-shirts, sweaters, hoodies and jackets (except denim jackets) are made of out of 100% cotton and should be cared for as a living, natural garment.
In our experience, the best way to keep your clothing as fresh and crisp as the day that you got them is to follow these simple wash & care instructions:
- Always wash together with similar colors.
- Turn the piece inside-out before washing.
- Do not use fabric softener when washing.
- Machine wash at max 30°C.
- Avoid the dryer at all costs. Heat is the enemy of all cotton garments.
- Never iron on the print. If you have a wrinkle in the print, just turn the garment inside-out and iron on the reverse side of the print.
- Most washers have a spin cycle that gets most of the water out of the garment. If not, go ahead and give the garment a squeeze after washing to get the excess water out.