Wash and Care instructions
All kaomoji t-shirts, sweaters, hoodies and jackets are made of out of 100% cotton and should be cared for as a living, natural garment.
In our experience, the best way to keep your clothing as fresh and crisp as the day that you got them is to follow some simple wash & care instructions.
Go ahead and throw your garment in the washing machine, because nobody likes smelly clothes.
- Always wash with similar colors together.
- Turn the piece inside-out before washing.
- Machine wash at max 30°.
Once washed, hang the garment up to dry in your closet, the bathroom, or outside — wherever you have space really.
Do this as quickly as possible to prevent the garment becoming dried-out.
- Avoid the dryer at all costs. Heat is the enemy of all cotton garments.
The heat fundamentally changes the cotton in the weave, noticeably causing the sleeves to shorten and changing how the garment feels when worn.
And you don’t want that, trust me, ask your t-shirt.
- Most washers have a spin cycle that gets most of the water out of the garment
If not, go ahead and give the garment a squeeze after washing to get the excess water out
- Never iron on the print. If you have a wrinkle in the print. Just turn the garment inside-out and iron on the reverse side of the print.